Advertisement

Best AntiVirus Software Companies

Image result for quick heal Image result for NORTON
Kaspersky
I have done beta testing on anti-virus suites for years. 

For 2009, I found Kaspersky to be the best AGAIN. 

I tested Kaspersky, Norton, Webroot, ESET, McAfee and G-DATA. 

I tested 200 different malicious files. 

Kaspersky detected 198 of those files with zero false positives. 

Norton detected 198 of those files with zero false positives. 

Webroot detected 195 with zero false positives. 

(I'm only showing results from the top three. )

Real-Time Protection:

I went to infected websites and downloaded infected files, pictures, etc. 

Out of 35:

Kaspersky detected 35. 
Norton detected 33. 
Webroot detected 35. 

So, the best anti-virus is:

1. Kaspersky
2. Norton
3. WebrootM+380
Powerful! And easy to use, Fantastic Parental control and other featuresM+135
its obvious that the kaspersky the world's number 1 antivirus for me it is the best among the best antivirus bongatious so if I were you please choose kaspersky because kapersky and me knows the best
M+83
No doubt, Kaspersky is THE ONE of top.Mnew

Visit Website9VoteE
2Symantec (Norton)
IT is the best antivirus in the present in the market everyone should try it because it keeps your pc in the best formM+67
I've been using this for years and its still amazing! I've also tried Kaspersky and Norton is a lot betterM+62
Yes I like norton the best antivirus ever as I am using it since 1995, 

It is the only antivirus that give removal tool for specific virus.M+51
Symantec Norton is the only world best antivirus and web security programme. - austinrayMnew

Visit Website9VoteE
3ESET
ESET is the best antivirus yet, it is very fast, it don't slow down your system unlike norton and kaspersky. 

I had norton before, it almost crashed my system despite the fact that my PC has good specs(2.1GHz duo core HP Pavilion dv6)
Am now using ESET now, it's amazing with daily updates to keep your system protected, since I've had it, I don't know what a computer virus is, believe me, I can comfortably surf the internet without no threat, even visit sites with high virus alert with no system intrusion because I have ESET. 

It's the best user friendly antivirus available, very easy to operate and schedule your scans, system inspection and others things. 

I can't see myself giving up my ESET to have another antivirus, one can't condescend from the best to something lower, ESET is the best by a mile, believe meM+113
I use ESET because I was tired of other av programs that sucked the power out of my operating system. I love their products and use them in every computer I own.M+78
Most successful Slovak company. Daily updates automatically are convenient and keep computer safe from new threats. Have not had one malware/viral breach in the 8 months I've had it. Has worked better and more subtly so than Norton or McAfee.M+66
High detection
Takes less memoryMnew

Visit Website9VoteE
4AVG
- Has caught all viruses so far :)
- Good heuristic protection (both generic and behavioural - Identity Protection)
- Anti-Rootkit module
- Offline virus DBs to download - a BIG plus from my point of view
- Last but not ;east, it's TRULLY free (no catches, unlike other "free" AVs out there)M+97
I used norton and kaspersky but they were too heavy. AVG solved all my problems silently.M+96
just great great antivirus... what a brain they have to make such a antivirus... the programming is real good... and it cleans every bit of virusesM+79
Not sure how they made this software, It's it's very easy to operate than many others, and worked very subtly - confidentialMnew

Visit Website9VoteE
5McAfee
Solved problems with malware and trogans that webroot avg and Symantec (Norton) could not. Norton is not worth the price, three anti virus failed identified the problem could not remove. Mc Afee installed updated on first scan identified Trojans and malware removed them all. Can be pricey software but worth the money if all else fails. If I start using windows again (using Linux). I will get Mc Afee (normally get a year free with bank accounts) and see how good it is again. But linux has no need for AV + virues and trogans in exe form don't install only on VM software (on linux) which can be deleted total because the root can't be infected. No need to scan that can take hours with a deep scan with Tb of data.M+41
it is the best and it has things that can also tell you from first that which of the sites are infected. and the main thing is that it does not slow down your pc at all. none of the antivirus are as good as it is
M+38
Mcafee is a light weight yet powerful antivirus. it is protecting my laptop for almost a year. Kaspersky slows the computer down which McAfee doesn'tM+32
GoodMnew

Visit Website9VoteE
6Microsoft Security Essentials
Free, and I've been running it since day one. It's really a fantastic piece of software, and I haven't so much as had a virus since I started using it. - JoshUKM+90
Free & easily handle to use this anti-virus... 100% my system is working properly...M+91
MSE is the best and also free. The only remark is it heats up the pc while you are scanning your pc...M+80
Free of cost. No virus can enter your pc if you have Microsoft security essentialsMnew

Visit Website9VoteE
7BitDefender
In latest tests BitDefender gets the best marks for detection and removal of malicious software and every threat on internet, in AV Test BitDefender has the highest protection marks (better then Kaspersky & Norton), last several years gets the best (Advanced ) marks on AV-Comparatives, many antivirus-test companies clame that BitDefender is the bestM+88
BitDefender is by far the most effective security suite for Windows on the market. These guys have a leading research team which, in many cases, is the first to identify newly formed malware. Their suites have an excellent, frequent definitions update implementation, coupled with a rock-solid detection engine that consumes little system resources. They also have an excellent firewall and privacy options. 

The only good, free option is Microsoft's own Security Essentials. In fact, considering its effectiveness compared to other free alternatives, as well as its light footprint, it is very underrated. 

As for others: 
-Kaspersky is all-around good, but doesn't offer nearly as much value for the money. Also, their reliability has been waning as of recently. 
-Norton is garbage which is plagued by inconsistent performance, as well as stability and software update issues. I've had numerous bad experiences with their products. 
M+41
The best antivirus, I changed Kaspersy for BitDefenderM+74
BitDefender has saved me from the youareanidiot virus.Mnew

Visit Website9VoteE
8Quick Heal
Quick Heal must be among the top five. 
I had installed this antivirus five months ago and since then, I have forgot about computer viruses and malware. It has its unique DNA scan technology which can detect ANY virus in this earth. You also get daily automatic updates if you have an internet connection, if not you can download the update files through its website form anywhere like cyber cafes. It gives your computer total protection against viruses and is light too for your system.M+634
the best indeed! please try this at least once! 
This is indeed the best antivirus you would ever have had. Indeed the bestM+441
Install this total security antivirus & work without worry about viruses, malware, spyware. - bshriniwasM+393
One of the best AV I've used so far. - quintoMnew

Visit Website9VoteE
9Avast Software
Avast has 7 screens, heuristics, sand box and multiple updates daily. I love this antivirus it has a detection rate of approximately 98% in the' PC security 'review 2013 test (avast vs bitdefender). 500 viruses were used for the test. Bitdefender scored 98.6% - avast 98.2%M+8
FREE AND EFFECTIVE. It's saved my computer many times. Highly recommended.M+6
Excellent, constantly updating features and interface and it's FREEM+4
Your soft was very powerf ul. a nd like itMnew

Visit Website9VoteE
10Avira
THIS SHOULD BE NO.1
powerful German made antivirus
super fast updates and powerful scanning... active webguardM+90
Realy good antivirus program. Install and forget it. Superlight and strong defender.M+66
Avira gives Complete protection. I am using it for last 2 year and its awesome. I highly recommend this. 

M+64
niceMnew

Visit Website
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement